Face of Doom ep 4 Face of Doom ep 4

...

If your gonna make a movie based on MF Doom, Atleast use MF Music and more MF Doom references.

D33F1R3 responds:

though MF us my favorite rapper...this is not based on him...and though it looks similar to him its not him...i would love to add more Mf Doom music but "Figaro"(a good,fitting song is already used on the first one)

Jeremy. Jeremy.

Really weird, and awesome at the same time.

Now at first I thought this was originally going to be focused on a boy who had somehow made his way into the other world and his point of view there, but then you keep watching, and then it all makes sense. Movies like these really do give you a great feeling and a sad feeling all at the same time, to truly understand this very touching and great movie you must watch it more then once.

Stealth: Intro Stealth: Intro

That was great!

I know im sayin this for other ones of yours to no im not sucking up or anything but they are well done, this was a great intro and im looking forward to the full version of it you did a great jo with graphics.

Showdown of Fates-Preview Showdown of Fates-Preview

Pretty good

That was pretty good, yes I know you have made fun of my movies before and I don't really care but I think that this was pretty good. You should release it soon, I really want to see it.

sfx-clip sfx-clip

WOW!

Nice loved the grpahics it was awesome reminds me so much of the original star fox good job!

Battle Royale Madness Battle Royale Madness

why isnt this on the front page?

Holy crap this is amazing it was great you should have made different faces on each character and made like your own movie that was excellent good job!

The Day After Stuff. The Day After Stuff.

Ha ha ha ha!, lol that was funny!

Good job on this it has become one of my favourite movies now its so funny!

wallpaperman responds:

hehe thanks ^_____^

FF Lost ep.1 FF Lost ep.1

Great Job!

This has become one of my favourite movies now please make more!

Super Metroid Super Metroid

Wow...

Just wow! good job!

Quimera responds:

thanks,just wait for a FF flash im doing right now...

The Scraps The Scraps

Great Job

Great job loved it very funny at the end it was exactly like the real madness flash to!