Rise Of The Dead Survival Rise Of The Dead Survival

Definatly Underated...

This is by far one of the most underated peices of seen so far, This deserves atleast a 3 and up. While it's a generic concept it still is a fun "go in and play" game as most flash games are intended to be played for. And the blur effect looked marvellous. Very good jop on this one, Only I wish you could make a more "story" based game that involved more levels and such. Other then that very nice title, Keep up the good work!

FatalFuryX responds:

Thanks! This was sort of a "Demo" and I am going to make "Rise of the Dead Story" Soon. I used this as a tool to see what the reviewers though and improve before I posted the story version.

-Fatal Fury

mini sims mini sims

Great Idea, some work though is needed.

I love this game its just so fun creating a sim and putting them in different posisitions like one as the angry one and the other as the nice one. I also think though that the screen the sims are in should be a bit bigger other than that it was pretty cool.

SVT SVT

I really enjoyed this game.

It did have a ton of glitches but it was fun, especially on Multiplayer and really reminded me of Counter Strike, you should add some Jumping and Movent, but other than that good job.

Vagrancy (loading levels) Vagrancy (loading levels)

GREAT!

You should make a bigger one that is Resident Evil style thats what this title feels like. Its a great game though, good job!

"Don" "Don"

Great job!

In the next game though you should maybe be able to get out of your car and get into shoot outs this would be great addition to an already awesome mission based car driving game good job, looking forward to your next one.

Covert Sniper Cell Covert Sniper Cell

Great first game!

When the full version comes out try to make it have like a story and more music (even though that song is allright law and order yeah baby lol!) But nice try anyways!

BassProjectX responds:

thanks alot.

ETM in style (new version ETM in style (new version

I just enjoy your games so much!

This was great but the thing was that ghosts mode wasnt as fun a niobes but who cares i like this game. Please make more!

Resident Evil (REAL LIFE Resident Evil (REAL LIFE

Dont know what you meant by real life?

I dont know what you meant by real life but i cant wait until the full version comes out i really like this game it was great. Please make a full!

enter the matrix in style enter the matrix in style

That was a good game

I liked thaT GAME YOU SHOULDNT MAKE EPISODES you should finish all of the episodes and then make one bug game!

EA hero story (demo) EA hero story (demo)

Nice

This games not bad in fact i like it its like a prequel to sonic advance with never used charecters cool!